Crunchy pancakes made from rye flour with a hearty aroma
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 60 minutes
simple recipe for crispy, hearty, flavorful and tender pancakes. The special thing about these pancakes is that they are made from rye flour. This gives them an intense and hearty aroma. In addition, rye flour has a high content of minerals and fiber, which have a positive effect on health.
Please review recipe:
Ø 4 out of 5 stars ( 8 votes )
- 130 g rye flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 350-400 ml milk
- 1 egg
- 1-2 tbsp oil
- sugar, to taste
- mixing bowl
- frying pan
- In a mixing bowl, mix flour with sugar, salt, and baking powder.
- Pour half of the milk into the dry flour mixture.
- Use a whisk to mix well until there are no lumps.
- Add the egg and mix well again.
- Then add the remaining milk and butter and mix well again.
- Let the pancake batter rest for 15-20 minutes.
- Grease a pan well with oil and heat over medium-high heat.
- Cook the pancakes on one side first. When there is no trace of raw batter, turn and cook the second side.
- Bake all the pancakes in the same way.
- Serve the pancakes sweet with jam, honey or syrup or with savory fillings such as cheese, ham, mushrooms and many other ingredients to taste.