Crunchy oatmeal cookies with raisins under a sugar glaze
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 27 minutes
These with raisins are flavorful and crunchy. The sweet, delicate pastry with a light note of cinnamon and nutmeg is ideal when there is very little time left for baking. With the icing, the cookies not only look very appetizing, but also taste incredibly good and can therefore be served wonderfully with a holiday menu.
Please review recipe:
- 200 g rolled oats
- 250 g flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1-2 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- 230 g butter
- 100 g sugar
- 220 g brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 75 g raisins
- 1 tbsp oil
- 220 g icing sugar
- 1½ tbsp milk
- 1 tbsp water
Make the batter
- In a stand mixer, grind the rolled oats.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- In a bowl, beat the butter, sugar and brown sugar together.
- Add the eggs one at a time, continuing to mix Whisk together.
- Gradually add the flour mixture to the butter mixture, whisking until smooth each time.
- Add the raisins and mix well to spread them evenly.
- Grease a baking sheet with vegetable oil.
- One tablespoon of the batter, divide into a Roll into a ball and flatten with your hands to form a biscuit.
- Place on the baking sheet.
- Do the same with the rest of the dough.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake the biscuits for 12-15 minutes at 180 Bake ° C.
- Let the oatmeal biscuits cool down.
Prepare the glaze
- Mix the powdered sugar, milk and warm water.
- Carefully dip each biscuit into the icing.
- Then place on a flat surface and allow to set.
- Oatmeal cookies for tea or serve coffee.
- stand mixer