Crunchy Oatmeal Cookies with Almonds – Easy recipe for oatmeal cookies
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 35 minutes
The are easy to bake yourself – it’s not difficult! The dough made of oat flakes, flour, almonds, butter and sugar is ready to be stirred in just a few minutes and baked into golden, crispy baked.
Please review recipe:
- 120g butter, softened
- 80-100g sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 egg
- 90g rolled oats
- 80g flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 40g almonds, chopped
- 40g almonds , ground
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
- vanilla paste, optional
- In a food processor, mix the softened butter with the sugar, pinch of salt and egg.
- Add the rolled oats, flour and baking powder.
- Add the chopped and ground almonds.
- Add the cinnamon and vanilla paste.
- All in one right Mix until the dough is mushy.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Line the baking tray with baking paper.
- Take some dough with a spoon and form small balls of it.
- Place the balls spaced apart on the prepared tray.
- The oatmeal biscuits Bake for approx. 15 minutes until golden brown.
- Let the biscuits cool down and enjoy with coffee or cappuccino.
Wet your hands to shape the dough balls.
- Food Processor