Crunchy nut croissants with hazelnuts, vanilla and cinnamon
Portions: 10 persons | Preparation: 45 minutes
The nut croissants always taste good and are great for a buffet, for the coffee table or for breakfast. Nobody can resist the ones with hazelnuts.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 7 votes )
- 200 g margarine
- 400 g flour
- 200 g cream cheese
- 60 g sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2-4 drops of butter-vanilla flavoring
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 2 egg whites
- 40 g sugar
- 200 g ground hazelnuts
- Separate the egg yolks from the whites.
- Mix the margarine, sugar, cream cheese, egg yolks, cinnamon and aroma.
- Add the flour and stir in quickly.
- Divide the dough into three equal pieces and leave to rest in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Roll out each piece of dough into a circle.
- Beat the egg whites with the sugar.
- Mix in the hazelnuts.
- Spread the nut filling onto the rolled out dough.
- Divide the dough into 16 “cake pieces”.
- Roll up the pieces into croissants.
- Place the nut croissants on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake the croissants at 170 °C for 12-15 minutes.
- hand mixer