Crunchy Linzer cookies with hazelnuts and jam
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 50 minutes
Fruity and nutty and simply a must-have on the Christmas table. The crunchy Linzer with hazelnuts and a fruity jam filling are real treats for children and adults.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 3 votes )
- 200 g powdered sugar
- 400 g spelled flour
- 125 g ground hazelnuts
- 1 p. Vanilla sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 200 g butter, cold
- 2 eggs
- 40 g jam
- Hand mixer with dough hook
- Cling film
- Roller of dough
- Linzer cutter
- Mix the icing sugar, spelled flour, hazelnuts, vanilla sugar and salt in a large bowl.
- Cold pieces of butter and add the eggs to the flour mixture.
- Knead into a smooth dough with the dough hook of the mixer for about 5 minutes.
- Halve the dough and wrap in cling film into flat flatbreads and chill for at least 60 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Dust the worktop with flour.
- Roll out the dough and cut out cookies with a Linzer cookie cutter.
- Place the cookies on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake the cookies for about 8-10 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Heat the jam a little.
- Put half a teaspoon in the middle of each cookie without a hole.
- Place the cookies with a hole on top and press down lightly.
- Enjoy the Linzer cookies with coffee, Christmas tea or milk.