Crunchy iceberg lettuce with tomatoes, corn and parsley
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 10 minutes
Crisp with juicy tomatoes and sweet corn is a light dinner or an addition to a hearty meal. The fresh salad made from crunchy leaves is quick to prepare and tastes incredibly delicious.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 7 votes )
- ½ head iceberg lettuce
- 2 tomatoes
- 80g corn
- 150g sour cream
- salt, to taste
- 4-6 sprigs of parsley, to taste
- cutting board
- salad bowl
- salad servers
- Chop the iceberg lettuce.
- Dice the tomatoes.
- Drain the corn.
- Mix all ingredients in a salad bowl.
- Season with salt and sour cream.
- Top the salad with chopped parsley or leeks garnish and serve.