Crunchy fir nut cookies with cocoa and sprinkles
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 102 minutes
These made from a chocolate dough taste crunchy and nutty and sometimes something different than the light ones Butter cookies. The chocolate coating and sugar sprinkles make the nut cookies perfect.
Please review recipe:
- 110 g butter, in pieces
- 1 egg
- 110 g flour
- 110 g hazelnuts, ground
- 1-2 tbsp baking cocoa
- 40 g sugar
- 1 tsp gingerbread spice
- ½ tsp baking powder
- vanilla extract , to taste
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2-3 tbsp white chocolate coating
- 2-3 tbsp dark chocolate coating
- 2 tbsp sugar sprinkles, of your choice
- hand mixer
- mixing bowl
- cookie cutter
- rolling pin
- kitchen brush
- Mix the butter with the sugar, vanilla extract and a pinch of salt.
- Stir in the egg.
- Mix the flour, hazelnuts, baking powder, gingerbread spice and baking cocoa.
- Stir the flour mixture into the butter mixture.
- Knead everything into an even dough.
- Put the covered dough in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Roll out the dough on a floured surface.
- Use the cutters to cut out the cookie cutters.
- Place the nut biscuits on a baking tray covered with baking paper.
- Bake the biscuits in the oven at 180 degrees for about 10-12 minutes.
- Let the biscuits cool down.
- Heat the couverture coatings in the microwave or over a water bath.
- Cut the fir biscuits into strips with white and Decorate with dark chocolate and sprinkle with sprinkles as desired.
The nut cookies can also be dipped halfway into the chocolate.