Crunchy coleslaw with pears, honey and walnuts
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 10 minutes
Juicy pieces of fruit, crunchy cabbage, a little onion and a dressing of honey and apple cider vinegar will blow everyone away with the taste. This easy one is simply delicious and ready in just 10 minutes.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 200 g white cabbage, or Chinese cabbage
- ½ shallot
- 1 pear
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp apple juice
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ⅓ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 50 -60 g walnuts
- cutting board
- Chop the cabbage with the knife.
- Chop the onion into half rings or quarter rings.
- Chop the pear into small pieces.
- Put the fruit and vegetables in a bowl.
- Apple cider vinegar with the apple juice, the honey, the Mix together the oil, salt and pepper.
- Serve the salad with the dressing.
- Stir well.
- Sprinkle the chopped walnuts over the coleslaw.
- Serve the fresh coleslaw immediately.