Crunchy coleslaw with cucumber, eggs and sour cream dressing
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 20 minutes
Crunchy veggies and hard-boiled eggs – a simple yet delicious combination. Adding cheese to the salad makes it heartier and even tastier. Quick and easy to prepare, it’s no problem even for a beginner.
Please review recipe:
- 4-5 eggs
- ¹⁄₄ white cabbage
- 1 cucumber
- ¹⁄₂ bunch of herbs, of your choice
- 80 g sour cream
- 50 g mayonnaise
- ¹⁄₄ tsp mustard
- salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- Cheese, to taste, optional
- Hard boil the eggs and let them cool.
- Then peel and cut into cubes or strips.
- Finely chop the cabbage and herbs.
- Cut the cucumber into strips.
- Grab the cheese if you like and add to the salad.
- For the dressing: Mix the sour cream, mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Mix all the ingredients and the dressing together and serve the coleslaw immediately.
- cutting board