Crunchy chicken salad with oranges and vegetables
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 35 minutes
This crispy chicken salad is light, juicy and simply irresistible. The orange gives it a freshness, the chicken – a pleasant feeling of fullness and the dressing makes it spicy and aromatic. The recipe is very simple and can be prepared by anyone.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 5 votes )
- 200g chicken fillet
- Salt, to taste
- 100g cabbage, or Chinese cabbage
- 1 carrot
- 1 orange
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Black pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp walnuts
- kitchen scale
- cutting board
- salad bowl
- citrus juicer
- small bowl
- Cook the chicken fillet in salted water for about 15-20 minutes.
- Remove, allow to cool and cut into strips.
- Clean and finely grate the cabbage.
- Peel the carrot, wash and cut into thin strips.
- Half a half Peel the orange, remove the white skin and fillet.
- Squeeze out the juice from the second half.
- Roughly chop the walnuts.
- For the dressing, mix the orange juice with mustard and oil in a small bowl.
- Chicken, oranges and vegetables in Place in a salad bowl.
- Drizzle with the dressing.
- Sprinkle the chopped nuts over the chicken salad and serve.