Crunchy cheese pastry with egg yolk and sunflower seeds
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 60 minutes
A simple and fairly quick recipe for crunchy with seeds. The cheese pastry is a wonderful snack with dips, spreads or with beer.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 200g butter
- 300g cheese
- 3 egg yolks
- 70-100g sunflower seeds
- 400-500g flour
- Salt, to taste
- Dice the butter and let it soften at room temperature.
- Grate the cheese on a coarse grater.
- In a bowl, mix the butter with the egg yolks.
- Add the cheese and sunflower seeds and mix everything together.
- Flour and Add salt and knead everything into a dough.
- Preheat the oven to 200-220 ° C.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Roll the dough into small balls and place them on the baking paper.
- The cheese pastry 20- Bake at 200 degrees for 30 minutes.
- cheese grater
- hand mixer