Crunchy Celery Salad with Avocado and Corn – Easy celery salad
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 25 minutes
A simple celery salad with a light olive oil and lemon dressing. The salad tastes crispy fresh from the celery, the avocado softens the citric acid and gives the salad a creamy consistency and is perfectly complemented with sweet corn.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 2 avocado
- 3 stalks celery
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 can corn, small can, approx. 165 g
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- spices, to taste
- 1 -2 tablespoons olive oil
- salad bowl
- cutting board
- citrus press
- salad servers
- Half the avocado, remove the pit and cut the flesh into large pieces.
- Cut the celery stalks into small pieces.
- Squeeze out the juice from half a lemon.
- Mix the avocado and celery in a salad bowl.
- Drain the corn from the can and add to the bowl.
- Season the salad with salt and pepper.
- Add 2 tablespoons of lemon juice with olive oil.
- Mix the celery salad and leave to stand for about 15 minutes.