Crunchy bruschetta with shrimp, avocado spread and herbs
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 17 minutes
In this recipe, the garlic and lemon avocado spread pairs beautifully with shrimp and toasted bread slices. With bruschetta and a glass of wine you can end the evening perfectly.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 7 votes )
- 280 g baguette
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lemon
- 1 avocado
- 75 g mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic
- salt, to taste
- 200 g prawns, peeled
- herbs, to taste
- Chili, optional
- Bread knife
- Citrus press
- Sauté pan
- Cut the baguette into slices.
- Place on a baking tray and drizzle with oil.
- Toast the bread slices in the oven for 5-7 minutes at 200°C.
- Approx. Finely grate 1 teaspoon of lemon zest.
- Squeeze out 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- In a blender, puree the avocado pulp with the mayonnaise, minced garlic, lemon zest and lemon juice.
- Season to taste.
- Slightly sauté the shrimp in a pan with olive oil .
- Spread the baguette slices with avocado spread.
- Top the bruschetta with prawns and garnish with chopped herbs.
- The bruschetta can be topped with chili peppers.