Crumble cake with pudding and blueberries
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 70 minutes
This crumble cake is simple and very tasty. With this crumble cake recipe, under the crumble comes a fine layer of fruity jam, a thin layer of vanilla pudding and the aromatic blueberries. The crumble cake is a real cake classic for the coffee table that everyone loves.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 30 g sugar
- 120 g margarine
- 180 g flour
- 3 tsp jam
- 200 g blueberries
- 500 ml milk
- 1 package custard powder
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 60 g sugar
- 80 g margarine
- 120 g flour
- baking dish
- Cook the pudding according to the instructions on the package and allow to cool.
- Knead all the ingredients for the cake base.
- Press the dough evenly onto the bottom of a square baking tin.
- Spread the jam thinly over the dough.
- Place the pudding on the cake base and Smooth out.
- Spread the blueberries on top.
- Knead all the ingredients for the crumble and crumble on the cake.
- Bake the crumble cake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 50 minutes on the middle shelf.
- Bake the cake after 40 minutes Sprinkle with flaked almonds and bake until finished.