Crumble cake with plums, cinnamon and almonds
The crumbly crumbles and the juicy filling of sweet plums is a treat for the palate. The one with plums, cinnamon and almonds is super easy to prepare and tastes delicious.
Rating: Ø 5 ( 3 votes )
- 225 g butter
- 600 g prunes
- 500 g flour
- 150 g sugar
- 1 p. Vanilla sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp ground almonds
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 egg
- Melt the butter in a saucepan and allow to cool.
- Half and stone the washed plums.
- Cut into wedges, if desired.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, vanilla sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
- Add the egg and the butter.
- Mix everything to form a crumble dough.
- Put 2/3 of the crumbles into a springform pan Ø 26 cm and press flat.
- Distribute the plums on the bottom.
- Put the remaining crumbles on top.
- Sprinkle with ground almonds.
- Bake the crumble cake with plums in a preheated oven at 170 °C for approx. 50 minutes.
- Let the cake cool down in the tin.
- Remove the crumb cake from the tin.
- The crumble cake with Enjoy plums lukewarm or cold.
- cutting board
- mixing bowl
- food processor
- springform pan