Crumble cake with cinnamon and juicy plums
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 70 minutes
A sandy and incredibly delicious plum cake is made from a crumbly dough and juicy plums. The perfect one for the fall season, which is quick and easy to prepare.
Please review recipe:
- 400 g plums
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 1.3 cups sugar
- 100 g butter
- 1.5 cups flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1/3 tsp salt
- Wash, deseed and cut the plums into wedges.
- Add 1/3 cup sugar and starch to the plums, stir and let stand 15 minutes.
- Mix the flour, baking powder, remaining sugar, cinnamon and salt in a bowl .
- Add the butter and rub with your hands into crumbs.
- Add 1-2 tablespoons of cold water and knead everything into a crumbly dough.
- Place 3/4 of the dough in a springform pan.
- The plums on the bottom Lay them next to each other.
- Rub the remaining batter over the plums.
- Bake the crumble cake with plums at 180 degrees for 45-50 minutes.
As an alternative to plums, you can also bake the crumble cake with plums. The recipe is also great for one.
- springform pan