Crispy fried pumpkin fritters with kefir, eggs and sugar
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 40 minutes
Crispy, golden brown baked ones are a treat. Pumpkin vegetable pancakes can be served with sour cream, honey or jam.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 200-250 g pumpkin
- 1 egg
- 220 ml kefir
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 160-180 g flour
- ⅔ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp citric acid
- 2-3 tbsp oil
- Grate the pumpkin on a fine grater.
- Mix with egg and kefir in a bowl.
- Stir in salt and sugar.
- Add flour mixed with baking powder.
- Stir in citric acid.
- Oil in a pan Heat over medium heat.
- Use a tablespoon to add the batter in portions to the pan.
- Fry the pumpkin fritters for a few minutes on each side until golden brown.