Crispy fried potatoes made from boiled potatoes with bacon
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 30 minutes
These fried potatoes are easy to make and taste delicious! Soft on the inside, with a golden crust on the outside – that’s how they taste best!
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 3 votes )
- 500g potatoes, cooked in their skins
- 100g bacon cubes
- 1 onion
- butter, to taste
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- cutting board
- Peel the potatoes and cut into thin slices or small pieces.
- Cut the onion into small cubes.
- Fry the bacon with the onions in a pan with butter until crispy.
- Add the potatoes and fry until crispy.
- The Season the fried potatoes with salt and pepper and serve warm.
- Fried potatoes are a wonderful side dish when they are crispy.
- Fried potatoes go well with a fresh cucumber salad.
Waxy or predominantly waxy potatoes such as Belena or Linda are best for fried potatoes.