Crispy butter cheese croissants with cream cheese and parmesan
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 155 minutes
These crunchy buttery cream cheese and cheese croissants are addictive! The dough is kneaded from butter, cream cheese and flour and left to cool. Cheese is then worked into the dough and rolled into croissants. The result is easy to spread, very crunchy, full of flavor and perfect as a snack.
Please review recipe:
- 100 g butter
- 100 g cream cheese
- 150 g flour
- 40 g parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 80 g Emmental cheese, freshly grated
- paprika, sweet
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Knead the butter, cream cheese and flour for 3 minutes with the kneading machine.
- Wrap the dough in foil and chill in the fridge for 2 hours (preferably overnight).
- Divide the dough into 4 parts.
- The grated parmesan and Mix the Emmental with the spices.
- Roll out the dough with the cheese mixture into a circle, “rolling” the mixture into the dough.
- Then cut the circle of dough into cake pieces and roll up from the wide side.
- The croissants with the tip Place on the bottom of a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes at 180° until golden brown.
- kneading machine
- aluminium foil