Crispy aubergine rolls filled with eggs, cheese and mayonnaise
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 65 minutes
The crispy fried aubergines, complemented by a tender filling of cheese, eggs and mayonnaise – this great aubergine roll appetizer captivates with its taste from the first bite.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 3 votes )
- 2-3 eggs
- 150 g cheese
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 2-3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 3 aubergines
- 1-3 tbsp vegetable oil
- paper towels
- Boil the eggs, allow to cool and peel.
- Grate coarsely together with the cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Add the mayonnaise and mix.
- Cut the aubergines lengthwise into thin strips.
- Fry in a pan in heated oil for a few minutes on each side.
- Drain the aubergines on paper towels and allow to cool slightly.
- Place the filling on each aubergine strip.
- Wrap the aubergines into rolls.
- Chill the aubergines in rolls Serve appetizer.