Crepes with cinnamon, tangerines and yoghurt
The tender crepes taste super delicious. Filled with Greek yoghurt, clementines and cinnamon, they are a great dessert during the cold winter months.
Rating: Ø 5 ( 2 votes )
- 250g flour
- 500ml milk
- 4 eggs
- 50g butter, melted
- 1 pinch salt
- 150g Greek yoghurt
- 2 clementines, or tangerines
- cinnamon, to taste At will
- honey, at will
- Mix the eggs, milk, salt and flour.
- Stir in the melted butter.
- Mix everything together to form a crepe batter.
- Bake the crepes in a well-heated pan.
- Serve the crepes with Greek yoghurt and finely chopped clementines.
- With Enjoy cinnamon and honey.
- crepe pan