Creepy mummy sausages in puff pastry for Halloween
Scary fun for young and old. A great and easy recipe for a Halloween snack that is great on the Halloween party buffet.
Rating: Ø 5 ( 4 votes )
- 200-250 g puff pastry
- 10 sausages
- 1 egg
- cheese, to taste
- 20 cloves
- mayonnaise, to taste
- ketchup, to taste
- Roll out the dough, cut into thin strips and wrap the sausages in it, leaving space for mummy eyes.
- Line the baking sheet with parchment paper and place the sausage mummies on it.
- Lightly beat the egg and brush each mummy.
- Bake the mummy sausages at 180° C for about 20-25 minutes.
- Top the mummy eyes with pieces of cheese and cloves or decorate with mayonnaise and ketchup.
- Serve spooky mummy sausages for Halloween.