Creepy Halloween punch with apple juice and ghost hands
Portions: 12 persons | Preparation: 737 minutes
Creepy punch with ghost hands is quite easy to prepare. It is best to freeze the ghost hands overnight, mix the red punch of juice, tea and syrup and serve it at the Halloween party.
Please review recipe:
- 1 lemon
- ml raspberry syrup
- 500 ml apple juice, cold
- 1 L mineral water, cold
- 1 bag of fruit tea
- 100 g raspberries
- Rinse two gloves thoroughly with water.
- Fill the gloves with water and tie them at the end.
- Place the filled gloves in the freezer and let them freeze overnight.
- For the punch: the tea bag with approx. 150 ml boiling water brew and let steep for 5 minutes.
- Take out the tea bag and let the tea cool down.
- Prepare a punch bowl.
- Squeeze out the juice from one lemon.
- Pour the apple juice, lemon juice, raspberry syrup and fruit tea into the punch bowl.
- The punch bowl seal and chill for 2 hours.
- Fill up the punch with mineral water.
- Top with raspberries.
- Take the ice hands out of the freezer and rinse briefly under cold water.
- Cut open the knot and remove the glove.
- The Carefully place ice hands in the bowl and let the Halloween party begin.
- Disposable powder-free gloves
- Bowle bowl
- Citrus press