Creepy Halloween mummy brownies made from chocolate cake with fondant
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 55 minutes
Halloween can get really spooky with these spooky brownies! The juicy chocolate cake is baked quickly and decorated with white fondant strips in the shape of mummies.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 50 g dark chocolate
- 180 g butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 pinch of salt
- 130 g sugar
- 80 g flour
- 80 g baking cocoa
- 1 p. Vanilla sugar
- 80-100 g white fondant
- sugar eyes
- Melt the dark chocolate with the butter over a water bath.
- In another bowl, beat the sugar, salt and eggs until creamy.
- Add the melted chocolate mixture and mix well.
- Sieve in the flour and baking cocoa.
- Mix the brownie batter into a Fill the square baking tin lined with baking paper.
- Bake the brownie at 180°C top/bottom heat for approx. 25 minutes.
- Let the chocolate cake cool down well and cut into pieces.
- Roll out the white fondant thinly and cut into narrow strips.
- Place the strips on top of the brownie pieces in the shape of a mummy.
- Decorate the mummies with candy eyes.
- Serve the Halloween Mummy Brownie at a Halloween party.
- Hand mixer
- Square baking pan