Creamy pumpkin soup with cream, garlic and minced meat
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 40 minutes
Caraway, thyme and garlic give the a rich aroma. Rounded off with cream, the soup tastes creamy and tender and is perfect for autumn.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 1-2 tbsp oil
- 450 g ground beef
- 1 onion
- 700-750 ml beef stock
- 400 g pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp thyme
- 3 garlic cloves
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 60 ml cream
- Herbs to taste
- In a saucepan, heat the oil over medium-high heat.
- Fry the ground beef and chopped onion for 8-10 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Deglaze with broth.
- Add the pumpkin puree, cumin, thyme, and chopped garlic.
- Season with salt and pepper and stir well.
- Cook the soup over low-medium heat for an additional 15 to 20 minutes.
- Pour the cream into the pumpkin soup and stir again.
- Before serving, sprinkle the pumpkin soup with chopped herbs.
- cutting board
- soup ladle