Creamy pumpkin smoothie with oranges, vanilla ice cream and banana
Portions: 1 persons | Preparation: 5 minutes
The pumpkin with orange and banana is super creamy and tastes incredibly delicious. You can prepare the smoothie for breakfast, as a snack or as a dessert.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 1 orange
- 1 banana
- 50 g pumpkin, cooked
- 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream, approx. 70 g
- Cut the orange in half.
- Squeeze out the juice.
- Peel the banana and cut into slices.
- Cut the pumpkin into pieces.
- Pure all the ingredients in a blender until creamy.
- Pumpkin smoothie in glasses fill and serve.
- Citrus press