Creamy pasta with mussels and white wine cream sauce
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 45 minutes
with mussels and white wine cream sauce is a real classic of Italian cuisine. The dish is very easy to cook and tastes wonderfully like a holiday on the Mediterranean. The white wine cream sauce makes the pasta incredibly delicious and creamy.
Please review recipe:
Ø 3.6 out of 5 stars ( 8 votes )
- 400g pasta
- 3 tbsp butter
- 450g shelled mussels, frozen
- 150g mushrooms
- 1 clove of garlic
- 180ml white wine, dry
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 360 ml cream
- herbs, to taste
- lemon juice, to taste
- kitchen scale
- measuring cup
- cutting board
- frying pan
- Thaw the mussels.
- Cook the pasta in a saucepan with salted water for about 12 minutes al dente and strain.
- Clean, wash and pat the mushrooms dry.
- Cut into medium-sized pieces.
- Peel the garlic and chop finely.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of butter in a large frying pan.
- Fry the mussels in it for about 3 minutes, cover and set aside in a bowl.
- Wipe out the pan with kitchen towels.
- Heat the remaining butter in it.
- Put the mushrooms in the Place in pan, sauté for approx. 3-5 minutes.
- Add garlic, sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Deglaze with white wine, season with salt and pepper.
- Add mussels and cream and stir-fry for approx. 8-9 minutes Bring to the boil.
- Let simmer gently for 1-2 minutes.
- Carefully fold in the pasta.
- Let the whole thing simmer for about 1 minute.
- Sprinkle the pasta with mussels and white wine cream sauce with chopped herbs and fresh Drizzle with squeezed lemon juice.
- The finished dish Serve warm immediately.
You can sprinkle the pasta with grated parmesan if you like.