Creamy mushroom soup with coconut milk, garlic and thyme
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 42 minutes
Delicate taste of coconut milk perfectly complements this thick and hearty with the rich aroma of vegetables and thyme. Unusual in taste and prepared quite quickly, this mushroom soup will be a wonderful addition to any meal.
Please review recipe:
- 450g mushrooms
- 1 onion
- 6-8 cloves garlic
- ½ tbsp olive oil
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 2 sprigs thyme
- 400ml coconut milk
- 750ml vegetable stock
- parsley, to taste
- Peel the vegetables.
- Dice the mushrooms.
- Chop the onion and garlic into small cubes.
- Heat the olive oil in a saucepan.
- Fry the vegetables for 2-3 minutes.
- Mushrooms, salt and add pepper.
- Simmer over low heat for 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add thyme, coconut milk and broth.
- Simmer over low heat for about 10-15 minutes, then remove thyme sprigs.
- Place half of the mushroom soup in a blender and puree to desired consistency.
- Return puree soup to saucepan.
- Stir entire soup well and continue cooking for 2-3 minutes.
- Sprinkle chopped parsley over mushroom soup and stir in fresh Serve bread.
- cutting board
- stand mixer