Creamy milk tea with white chocolate and black tea
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 9 minutes
A creamy drink with a deliciously sweet taste that is sure to lift the spirits. Milk tea with white chocolate is just the thing for a chilly evening.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 500 ml milk
- 2 bags of black tea
- 80 g white chocolate
- whipping cream, to taste, optional
- cinnamon, to taste, optional
- white chocolate, to taste, optional
- Heat the milk in a saucepan over a high heat.
- Add the teabags.
- Once the milk begins to fizz, turn off the heat.
- Leave the teabags in the milk for a few minutes, then remove.
- Turn the stove back on and set the heat to medium-high.
- Place the chocolate pieces in the milk and stir until they dissolve.
- Garnish the milk tea with whipped cream and cinnamon or grated chocolate, if desired.
- Pour the creamy milk tea into glasses and enjoy.