Creamy liqueur Baileys Coffee with cream and vanilla
A delicious drink with a delicate creamy coffee flavor that is easy to prepare at home. Coffee and cream liqueur is a welcome addition to your home bar.
Rating: Ø 5 ( 7 votes )
- 235ml whipping cream
- 395ml condensed milk
- 1 tsp instant coffee
- 3 tbsp chocolate syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 400ml whiskey
- Breed heavy cream, condensed milk, coffee, chocolate syrup and vanilla in blender on low speed for 30 seconds.
- Add whiskey and blend for a few more seconds.
- Pour liqueur into bottle and seal.
- Baileys stand 2-3 days leave.
- Shake the liqueur bottle before pouring.
Store the liqueur in the refrigerator for no longer than two months.
- Liquor Bottle