Creamy lasagne soup with minced meat, tomato sauce and lasagne sheets
Lasagna is a favorite dish – how about a soup? In terms of ingredients, the soup is definitely reminiscent of the Italian classic and is very nutritious, creamy and delicious. Pork, beef or a combination of these is suitable for the preparation.
Rating: Ø 5 ( 4 votes )
- 3-4 tbsp vegetable oil
- 500g ground beef
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 1 onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 650g tomato sauce
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1500-1600ml chicken stock
- 8-9 lasagne sheets
- 100g mozzarella
- 40-50g parmesan
- 200g ricotta
- Herbs, fresh, to taste
- Heat 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the ground beef and sauté for about 5-7 minutes.
- Stir frequently to avoid large lumps.
- Then season with salt and pepper to taste and remove from the heat.
- Peel the onion and cut into small pieces.
- Peel the garlic cloves and also chop into small pieces.
- Heat the remaining vegetable oil in a saucepan.
- First add the onions and sauté for about 5 minutes.
- Then add the garlic and more Fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the tomato paste, tomato sauce, red pepper flakes, oregano, parsley and basil.
- Then mix in the seared ground beef.
- Pour the chicken broth over everything and bring the vegetables to the boil.
- Meanwhile, add the lasagne sheets break into several smaller pieces.
- Add the lasagne sheets to the soup and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Grate the mozzarella on a coarse grater and the parmesan on a fine grater.
- Before serving, arrange the ricotta and the two grated cheeses on the plates.
- Sprinkle the lasagne soup with fresh chopped herbs, if you like.
- frying pan
- cutting board