Creamy fudge chocolate confection with nuts for Christmas
Portions: 10 persons | Preparation: 145 minutes
A sweet, creamy made with nuts and sweetened condensed milk. These chocolaty confections make a great change from cookies.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 3 votes )
- 480 g dark chocolate
- 60 g dark chocolate
- 420 g sweetened condensed milk
- 150 g walnuts
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 0.5 tsp baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- mixing spoon
- square baking pan
- Melt the chocolate over a water bath.
- Add the condensed milk, vanilla extract, pinch of salt and baking soda.
- Stir in the chopped nuts.
- The nuts can be toasted in a pan beforehand.
- Line a square baking tin with aluminum foil.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the mold using a spatula.
- Distribute the mixture quickly before it thickens.
- Place the fudge in the fridge for 2 hours or in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Use the foil to remove the fudge from the mold lift and remove the foil.
- Cut the fudge into approx. 2 cm cubes and enjoy for Christmas.