Creamy Easter dessert with mango, quark and coconut
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 15 minutes
The Easter dessert with mango, quark and coconut tastes really creamy. It’s a quick and easy dessert that’s great to prepare for Easter. The mango puree tastes sweet on its own, so the dessert uses little sugar. Decorated with ladyfingers and some decorative elements – the dessert becomes an Easter bunny.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 300 g quark
- 150 g coconut milk
- 3 tbsp grated coconut
- 2-4 tsp agave syrup, depending on taste
- 1 mango, ripe, in pieces
- 1 squeeze of lemon juice
- 2 ladyfingers
- 2 pairs of sugar eyes, for topping
- 2 candy hearts, for topping
- Hand blender
- Dessert glasses
- Finely puree the mango pieces with a hand blender.
- Divide the mango puree between two glasses.
- Put the quark in a bowl with the coconut milk.
- Mix in the coconut flakes, lemon juice and agave syrup.
- Using a whisk, mix everything together until smooth .
- Spread the coconut cream on the mango layer.
- Have the ladyfingers and stick them into the cream to make bunny ears.
- Decorate the bunny’s nose and eyes and serve the dessert at Easter.