Creamy corn soup with onions and spices
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 32 minutes
Corn soup with onions and spices not only tastes delicious, but is also super quick and easy to prepare. The creamy corn soup tastes particularly good with fresh baguette.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 3 votes )
- 350 g corn
- 1 onion
- 1 tbsp flour
- 250 ml chicken stock, or water
- 350 ml milk
- 35 g butter
- 1 tsp spices
- 1 bay leaf
- Finely chop the onion and sauté in butter.
- Add the flour, stir and sauté for another minute.
- Stir the stock into the roux.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add the corn, spices, and bay leaf.
- Boil everything together for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove the bay leaf and puree the soup with an immersion blender.
- Round off with milk and stir.
- Return the corn soup to the boil and simmer for another 7 minutes.
- cutting board
- mixing spoon