Creamy chocolate mousse with liqueur
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 73 minutes
This rich, creamy dessert has a subtle alcoholic flavor. Chocolate mousse with liqueur is a great idea for all kinds of festive occasions. Melt chocolate in hot cream, pour into glasses and serve with thick cream. Just let it cool down for a while and the delicious dessert can be served.
Please review recipe:
- 50 g dark chocolate
- 150 ml cream
- 2 tbsp liqueur
- cocoa powder, to taste
- Break the chocolate into pieces and place in a heatproof bowl.
- Mix the cream with the liqueur.
- Remove 2 tablespoons for decoration and set aside.
- Put the remaining cream in a saucepan.
- Heat the cream until almost is at boiling point.
- Pour over the chocolate.
- Stir until smooth.
- Pour into two small glasses and chill.
- Whip the remaining cream until stiff.
- Serve over the mousse.
- Place the glasses in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Chocolate mousse before serving.
The dessert tastes even better if it chills a little longer in the fridge. Liqueur can be used to taste, for example coffee, cream or orange. The amount of cream for the garnish can be increased according to preference.