Creamy chocolate mousse with liqueur – Schoko Mousse
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 80 minutes
Airy chocolate mousse combined with delicate cream and liqueur. Chocolate mousse tastes very light, creamy and chocolatey. The dessert can be served on a special occasion.
Please review recipe:
- 50 g dark chocolate
- 150 ml whipped cream
- 2 tbsp liqueur
- Cocoa powder, for garnish
- mixing spoon
- hand mixer
- dessert glasses
- Break the chocolate into pieces.
- Place in a heatproof bowl and melt over a bain-marie.
- Mix the cream and liqueur, reserving 2-4 tablespoons of the cream for garnish.
- Beat the remaining cream with a mixer.
- Heat in a saucepan until almost boiling.
- Pour the cream over the chocolate and stir.
- Pour the chocolate mousse into two small dessert glasses and leave to cool.
- Whip the remaining cream with a mixer and pour onto the mousse.
- Place the dessert in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Before serving, dust the chocolate mousse with cocoa.
Coffee liqueur, cream liqueur or orange liqueur can be used as liqueur.