Creamy chicken soup with potatoes, cream and vegetables
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 60 minutes
A super simple but very tasty and hearty one for the whole family. With very little effort, a creamy soup is prepared here that is not only delicious but also very filling. Chicken and vegetables are first boiled and then pureed. Refined with cream, this appetizer has an ideal consistency.
Please review recipe:
- 4-5 potatoes
- 1 carrot
- 1 onion
- 1 chicken fillet
- 1 L water
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 500 ml cream
- Peel the vegetables and cut into medium-sized pieces.
- Put in a saucepan with the chicken.
- Add the water, salt and pepper.
- Cook until the vegetables are soft.
- Once the ingredients are cooked remove the whole thing.
- Chop the chicken into small pieces, chop the vegetables with an immersion blender.
- Put both back into the broth.
- Round off with the cream.
- Bring the soup to the boil.
- Remove the chicken soup from the heat and serve immediately.
If a homogeneous texture of the chicken soup is desired, the chicken fillet can be comminuted with a hand blender.
- cutting board