Creamy cheesecake with strawberries and chocolate
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 110 minutes
The cheesecake tastes extremely delicious and wonderfully summery. Sweet, fresh strawberries are combined with a creamy cheese mass on a pastry base and decorated with chocolate. The creamy cheesecake with strawberries is a must for all cheesecake fans!
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 5 votes )
- 150g flour
- 50g sugar
- 100 g butter
- 600 ml milk
- 2 p. Vanilla pudding powder
- 1 kg quark
- 180 g sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp lemon peel
- 200 ml oil
- 60 g strawberries, fresh
- 20 g chocolate coating, dark
< div id="mceu_246" class="mce-widget mce-btn" tabindex="-1" role="button" aria-label="quote (Shift+Alt+Q)">
- Food processor
- Hand mixer
- Square deep baking tin 20×25 cm
- Small bowl
Prepare the dough
- Knead the butter, sugar and flour into a dough.
- Line a small square baking tin with baking paper.
- Press the dough into the baking tin.
- Prick the bottom several times with a fork.
- Den Pre-bake the pastry base for 15 minutes at 180 degrees.
Prepare the filling
- Stir 150 ml of the milk with the custard powder in a separate bowl until smooth.
- Mix the quark with the sugar and eggs in a large bowl.
- Stir in the vanilla extract and lemon zest.
- Add the remaining 450 ml milk and the oil.
- Pour the mixed custard powder into the cheese mixture.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 160 degrees.
- Pour the quark mixture into the baking tin.
- Bake the cheesecake for approx. 70 minutes.
- Let the cake cool on a wire rack.
- Cut the cheesecake into pieces.
- Clean and slice the strawberries.
- Place the strawberries on the cheesecake pieces.
- Melt the couverture and pour over the cake pieces v grant.
- Serve the cheesecake chilled.