Creamy cheese soup with minced meat, leek and spices
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 30 minutes
This delicious cheese soup with minced meat and leek is very simple and easy to prepare. The soup consists of only 3 ingredients and is ready to serve within 30 minutes. It’s creamy, incredibly delicious and very filling. The cheese soup is perfect for any party or as a regular dinner for the whole family.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 7 votes )
- 2 leeks
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 600g ground beef, or ground pork
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 400g processed cheese
- 1 000-1 200ml water
- kitchen scales
- measuring cups
- cutting board
- wooden spoon
- Cut the leeks lengthways, wash and cut into thin half rings.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan.
- Sauté the leeks for about 5 minutes until translucent.
- Add the minced meat.
- Fry for a further 5 minutes until the entire liquid has evaporated.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour in water. (Do not add too much water, as the soup should be thick).
- Bring the soup to the boil in about 5 minutes.
- Let it simmer slowly for about 5-7 minutes over a low heat.
- Add the processed cheese to the soup.
- Stir vigorously until the cheese is completely dissolved.
- Season the cheese soup again with salt and pepper.
- If the soup is a little too thick, add some boiling water.
- Serve the cheese soup with fresh bread.
To refine the cheese soup, you can add a few diced potatoes or corn kernels.