Creamy berry mousse made from just 2 ingredients
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 135 minutes
This incredibly delicious dessert is very easy to make and can even be made by a child. Nevertheless, the berry mousse made from only 2 ingredients is very aromatic, airy and tender.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 6 votes )
- 1 l berry compote
- 4 tbsp semolina
- Bring the berry compote to the boil in a saucepan for approx. 5 minutes.
- Slowly pour in the semolina while stirring.
- You can use fruit juice drink instead of compote.
- Make the mousse at a low temperature for approx. 5-7 while stirring constantly Simmer for a few minutes.
- Then allow to cool slightly for 10-15 minutes.
- Mix the mousse with a mixer for approx. 5-10 minutes until it is light, creamy and airy.
- Pour the berry mousse into small dessert bowls, cover with cling film .
- Put in the fridge for about 2-3 hours to cool down.
- Serve the berry mousse as a dessert or simply as a snack.
- Wooden spoon
- Dessert bowl