Creamy beetroot soup with carrots, potatoes and celery
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 65 minutes
delicious beetroot soup with carrots, onions, potatoes and celery impresses with its bright color and delicate, creamy taste with a slight beet sweetness.
Please review recipe:
Ø 3.6 out of 5 stars ( 17 votes )
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 3-4 scoops of beetroot
- 2 potatoes
- 1 stick of celery
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 l vegetable broth
- 1 tbsp wine vinegar, or apple cider vinegar
- salt , to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 100 ml cream
- cutting board
- wooden spoon
- Cut the onion, carrot, beetroot, potato and celery into small pieces.
- Press the garlic through the press.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Fry the onion with the celery and carrots for 7-10 minutes .
- Add the beets and sauté, covered, for a further 5 minutes.
- Deglaze with the vegetable stock and add the vinegar.
- Add the potatoes.
- Bring to a boil, reduce the heat and cook for a further 30-35 minutes.
- Season the beetroot soup with salt and pepper.
- Pure the soup with a hand blender and refine with cream.