Cream puff dessert with raspberries, Oreo and yoghurt cream
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 70 minutes
A light cream of yoghurt, quark and crème fraîche lies on the fluffy cream puffs and chocolaty Oreo biscuits. The fruity raspberries and the grated chocolate give the dessert the finishing touch.
Please review recipe:
Ø 4 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 250 g profiteroles, frozen
- 220 g low-fat quark
- 200 g crème fraîche
- 350 g yoghurt
- 16 g vanilla sugar
- 40 g sugar
- 40 g Oreo biscuits
- 50-60 g raspberries, frozen
- 1-2 tablespoons grated chocolate
- dessert mold
- Place the cream puffs on the bottom of a dessert dish.
- Scatter the Oreo biscuits between the choux pastries.
- Put the yoghurt, cottage cheese and crème fraîche in a bowl.
- Add the sugar and vanilla sugar.
- Use a whisk to mix everything together Mix the cream.
- Spread the cream over the cream puffs and Oreo biscuits.
- Top the dessert with frozen raspberries.
- Sprinkle with grated chocolate.
- Leave the cream puff dessert in the fridge for about 1 hour before serving.