Cream puff curd dessert with blueberries and almonds
Cream puff quark dessert is a creamy treat! With choux pastry cream puffs from the freezer shelf, sweetened condensed milk and blueberries, this dessert tastes wonderfully delicious. The dessert is prepared in just 10 minutes and is ideal for a coffee gossip, at a children’s birthday party or just for in between.
- 1 1/2 package profiteroles, frozen
- 500 g quark
- 500 g natural yoghurt, 3% fat
- 60 g sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tbsp almonds, chopped
- 100 g blueberries
- Lightly roast the chopped almonds in the pan.
- Mix the quark with the yoghurt and sweetened condensed milk.
- Divide the cream and add the blueberries to one half, mix everything well.
- Spread the frozen profiteroles on the bottom of a dessert bowl.
- Alternately layer the light and berry cream on the cream puffs.
- Sprinkle the dessert with blueberries and almonds.
- Put in the fridge for 2 hours.
The layered dessert can be left in the fridge overnight. However, only make the topping with the almonds and blueberries before serving. You can replace the cream puffs with ladyfingers, they taste great too!
- dessert bowl