Cream cake made of sponge cake with strawberries and yoghurette
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 160 minutes
Sweet cream cake with a fluffy biscuit base and airy cream with sour cream and yoghurt is a dream. Supplemented with fresh strawberries and Yoghurette chocolate bars, the cake tastes very fruity and refreshing, especially on warm, sunny days.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 5 votes )
- 100 g sugar
- 3 eggs
- 60 g flour
- 1 pack of vanilla pudding powder
- 400 g natural yoghurt
- 200 g sour cream
- 200 ml whipped cream
- 1 pack of gelatine fix
- 25 g sugar
- 1 pack of vanilla sugar
- 1 pack of yoghurette
- 200 g strawberries, fresh
- 50 g pistachios, finely chopped
- Hand mixer
- Springform pan
- Cake ring
- Cake plate
Prepare the dough
- Beat the eggs with the sugar.
- Fold in the flour and custard powder.
- Distribute the dough evenly in a greased springform pan.
- Bake at 200 degrees for approx. 12-15 minutes.
- Let the sponge cake cool down.
- Yogurt, sour cream and sugar with vanilla sugar.
- Prepare gelatine according to package instructions and stir into the yoghurt mixture.
- Whip the cream until stiff and fold into the yoghurt cream.
- Chop the yogurette into small pieces.
- Clean the strawberries into small pieces Dice (leave a few whole) and add to the cream.
- Put a cake ring around the sponge cake base or use the springform pan.
- Distribute the cream evenly over the base.
- Decorate with a few whole or halved strawberries and pieces of yoghurt.
- Sprinkle with finely chopped pistachios.
- Put the Yogurette cake in the fridge for a few hours and enjoy chilled!