Crab salad with rice and corn and eggs
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 30 minutes
An interesting twist on a shrimp salad with rice. The rice enables long-lasting satiety and the green herbs ensure freshness. And if you cook the necessary ingredients in advance, the preparation of the crab salad takes only a few minutes.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 7 votes )
- ¹⁄₂ cup rice
- salt, to taste
- 1 eggs
- 100 g crab meat, or crab sticks
- 150 g corn
- green herbs, to taste
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- egg cooker
- cutting board
- Salt the water and cook the rice over medium-high heat for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Hard-boil the eggs separately for about 8 minutes.
- Let the rice and eggs cool.
- Peel the eggs and dice the crab meat.
- Add the corn, rice, chopped herbs and mayonnaise.
- Season the shrimp salad with salt and mix well.