Couscous salad with peppers, eggplant and chicken
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 40 minutes
Couscous salad is deliciously flavorful and a great salad that is perfectly rounded off with peppers, eggplant and chicken. Couscous salad can be served as a salad or as a main course.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 12 votes )
- 200 g chicken fillet
- 1/2 red peppers
- ½ yellow peppers
- 200 g couscous
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 600 ml vegetable stock
- 1 aubergine, or 2 courgettes
- 3 tsp grape vinegar
- cutting board
- Put the couscous in a saucepan and pour boiling vegetable broth over it.
- Stir well, cover and leave to soak for about 20-25 minutes until the grain is soft and the broth has absorbed.
- Cut the peppers into small pieces.
- Aubergine or courgettes into small cubes.
- Cut the chicken fillet into small strips.
- Fry the vegetables and chicken fillets in a pan with 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- In a large bowl, mix together 1 tablespoon olive oil and grape vinegar.
- Couscous, chicken and Add the vegetables and mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve the couscous salad warm.