Couscous salad with camembert and honey mustard dressing
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 25 minutes
The couscous salad with garlic and spring onions tastes deliciously spicy and fresh. Supplemented with cherry tomatoes and camembert and seasoned with a honey mustard dressing, the couscous salad tastes delicious.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 12 votes )
- 200g couscous
- 200ml vegetable stock
- 2 garlic cloves
- spring onions, to taste
- 150g lettuce leaves
- 7 cherry tomatoes
- 125g camembert
- olives, optional
Honey mustard dressing
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp mustard, medium hot
- juice, one orange
- 2 tsp honey
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- mint, optionally to taste
- deep pan
- cutting board
- mixer spatula
- Clean the lettuce leaves and pluck or cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Serve the salad on a salad plate.
- Chop the spring onions and garlic into small pieces.
- Fry briefly in a pan with oil.
- Deglaze with the vegetable stock and add the couscous , let it cool down for about 10 minutes over a low heat.
- Layer the couscous on the salad.
- Wash the cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters and place on the salad plate.
- Cut the Camembert into pieces and place on the salad with the olives.
- Mix all the ingredients for the honey mustard dressing and pour over the couscous salad.