Cottage cheese rolls with raisins for Easter breakfast
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 60 minutes
The quark rolls with raisins are a real treat whether for breakfast or brunch. However, the preparation of the yeast dough takes time, but it is worth it.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 6 votes )
- 250 g flour
- 250 g quark
- 30 g yeast, fresh
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 100 g margarine
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- lemon zest
- 1 /2 tsp salt
- raisins, to taste
- kneading machine
- baking paper
- Mix the yeast with half of the sugar.
- Dissolve in the milk and add half of the flour.
- Make a dough and leave to rise in a warm place.
- Mix the other half of the sugar with the eggs and margarine Beat until fluffy.
- Mix the egg mixture with the quark, salt and lemon zest.
- Mix the quark mixture with the dough.
- Add the remaining flour and raisins.
- Work into a finished dough.
- Prove the dough again in a warm place leave.
- Then shape the dough into balls.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
- Let the rolls rise one last time in a warm place.
- Now brush the quark rolls with egg yolk and bake in the oven at 230 degrees Bake until golden brown.