Cottage cheese casserole with yoghurt and lemon from the oven
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 30 minutes
Fast curd bake with a fantastic citrus aroma! Baked in small oven tins, it tastes soft and airy on the inside and is a bit crispy on the outside. A low-fat, high-protein meal for breakfast or dessert.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 5 votes )
- 400 g quark
- 200 g yoghurt
- 1 lemon, organic
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp oil
- Citrus grater
- Citrus squeezer
- Small oven dishes
- Grab the lemon zest and squeeze out the lemon juice.
- Mix the yoghurt with the quark.
- Stir in the egg and add the lemon zest with the juice.
- Pour the quark mixture into greased oven dishes.
- Bake the quark casserole in the oven for 20 minutes Bake at 180 degrees.
- Serve warm dusted with powdered sugar.