Cottage cheese casserole with raisins for breakfast
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 30 minutes
A fabulous cottage cheese casserole with raisins is great for breakfast or as a snack. The stiffly beaten egg white makes the casserole fluffy and delicious.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 6 votes )
- 500g cottage cheese
- 1.5 cups sugar
- 2 tbsp raisins
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp breadcrumbs
- Salt, to taste
- Hand mixer
- Baking pan
- Separate the yolk from the egg white.
- Beat the egg white until stiff.
- Carefully mix the yolk with the cottage cheese and sugar.
- Fold in the raisins, salt, cinnamon and egg whites.
- Place the dough in a greased tin and sprinkle the top with breadcrumbs.
- Bake the casserole in the oven at medium heat for about 20 minutes.